If your pillow is 12 months old or older, it is probably full of dust mites, mold, fungus and bacteria- which are major triggers for allergies, asthma and other health issues.
Organic latex contains no synthetic materials, no fire retardants and no chemicals- eliminating VOCs. Organic latex does not outgas, does not need to be aired out and is 100% safe for children and adults.
Organic latex is hypoallergenic and resists bacteria: it's both anti-microbial and anti-bacterial. Reducing your exposure to mold and mildew is a very important step to achieving rejuvenating rest.
Organic latex properties are inhospitable to dust mites due to the cellular nature and the lack of inviting fibers.